Buying and Selling Penny Stocks
Buying and selling is very simple. Your free trial to Peter Leeds gives you access to everything you need to get started, to know which to buy, and to be successful.
Penny Stocks to Buy
You'll benefit from:
- The Quick Start Package
- Discount Broker Rankings
- Paper Trading (trade with no money + no risk!)
- Penny stocks to buy
- Which penny stocks to buy, and at what prices
- Pennies to Fortunes by Peter Leeds (explanations, secrets, tips, and strategies)
- full reports
- daily updates
How to Buy Penny Stocks
At any point, you can e-mail us or call with questions. We'd love to help you profit from lucrative investments in penny stocks to buy.
Five Simple Steps to Investing in the Penny Stock Market
For first time investors, penny stocks are a great way to enter the market. Many of the stocks listed on the world's exchanges began as penny stocks.
A stock is a partial ownership certificate of a company. A stock is sometimes referred to as a share. Simply put, when buying a stock, you are buying a share of a company.
When a company's stock price increases, every owner of the shares benefits from increased value in the stock.
Individual investors who are entering the market for the first time will find penny stocks most appealing because these stocks cost so little to own. These publicly traded companies allow first time investors to take partial ownership in them, and generally have great potential for growth. Investing is stocks is not difficult. Investing in great companies on the way up can be tough. That is where Peter Leeds comes in!
Here are the steps to begin buying and selling penny stocks. We recommend that you first practice on paper before making your first stock purchase.
STEPS TO BUYING AND SELLING PENNY STOCKS
- Identify the stocks which are most likely to increase in value. You can do this through our 14 day free trial PENNY STOCK SUBSCRIPTION, or you can develop a strategy yourself. Practice before investing real money! We recommend that you make practice trades until you consistently see good results.
- Make the purchase directly through an online discount brokerage. You will need to deposit money into an account which is established with them in order to trade. A full service broker will be more expensive. We have a report on the top discount brokers for penny stocks and penny stock traders when you take your free trial subscription to Peter Leeds.
- Once you make a purchase, if the price increases, you can then sell the stock back for a profit.
- The price of all stocks fluctuate, and at times the price may decline. When it does, shareholders will face a loss in the value of their investment. It may help investors to determine a stop-loss price (the price at which you would sell a stock which is declining in value).
- Continue looking for a wide variety of penny stocks to buy and sell. While the experts say it all the time, it may be important to diversify your holdings. Do not invest your entire savings or cash on hand into one penny stock, no matter how exciting it may seem.
The penny stock market allows the new investor to gain a foothold in the world of investing. Reading as much information as possible about a company, a sector, and the markets will help the investor to understand future market direction.
The process of buying and selling penny stocks is simple. Let Peter Leeds help you proceed, and be your secret weapon!